chicken chilaquiles with spore probiotic guacamole
Kick things up a notch with this traditional Mexican dish paired with a wellness twist.
servings: 4 servings
active time: 45 minutes
total time: 45 minutes
- 1 small avocado, peeled and pitted
- 2 Tbsp lime juice
- 1 scoop Youtheory® Spore Probiotic
- sea salt (optional)
- 2 cups corn tortilla chips, thick
- 1 cup green tomatillo salsa, bottled
- 2 cups cooked chicken breast, shredded
- 1/4 cup pepper jack cheese
- 2 large eggs, cooked over easy
- 2 Tbsp cotija cheese
- 1 Tbsp pumpkin/pepita seed, toasted
- Mash avocado in small bowl. Add the lime juice and Youtheory® Spore Probiotic. Season with salt if desired.
- Heat large sauté pan over medium heat.
- Add the green sauce and simmer, add the chips and chicken and toss to combine.
- Top with pepper jack cheese.
- Transfer to plates and top with cooked eggs.
- Garnish with cotija cheese, toasted pepitas, and chopped cilantro.
- Serve with Spore Probiotic guacamole and beans of choice.