flower power cauliflower pizza
A low-carb, easy-to-digest way to celebrate pizza night.
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into florets*
- 2 eggs, large
- 2 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1/4 cup rice flour
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1 scoop Youtheory® Spore Probiotic powder
- 2 Tbsp marinara sauce
- 1/4 cup pepperoni nitrate free, cut into strips
- 2 Tbsp basil, fresh
- *If using pre-made cauliflower crust, top with 1 scoop of Youtheory® Spore Probiotic powder and favorite toppings.
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Place cauliflower florets in food processor in batches and process until the cauliflower looks like rice.
- Place riced cauliflower in glass bowl and heat in microwave for 3-5 minutes.
- Dump cauliflower in center of clean kitchen towel. fold towel over and twist the ends
and squeeze out water. remove as much water as possible, approximately 2 cups of water.
- Transfer the prepared cauliflower into a mixing bowl. add the eggs, Italian seasoning,
parmesan and half the mozzarella cheese and combine into dough ball.
- Line a sheet pan with parchment.
- Place dough on parchment paper and press into a thin 9-inch round.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes until light golden brown. remove from the oven and cool slightly.
- Spread marinara sauce on crust, leaving a 1-inch border.
- Top with mozzarella and pepperoni ingredients and bake until melted, approximately 12 minutes.
|serving size: 247g|
|amount per serving||% daily value|
|includes 0g added sugars||0|
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.