shaved brussels sprout salad
Toss crunchy fresh Brussels sprouts with a digestion-friendly dressing for a delicious side dish.
servings: 4 servings
prep time: 10 minutes
cook time: 35 minutes
total time: 45 minutes
special equipment: mandoline
- 1/2 pound Brussels sprouts, fresh
- 1/3 cup rice vinegar
- 1/4 cup olive oil, extra virgin
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp lemon zest
- 1 tsp Dijon
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 scoop Youtheory® Spore Probiotic powder
- pine nuts, toasted
- medjool dates, sliced
- Carefully shave Brussels sprouts using a mandoline and set aside.
- Measure rice vinegar into medium bowl.
- Add olive oil. lemon juice, zest, Dijon and Youtheory® Spore Probiotic powder and whisk until combined.
- Toss Brussels sprouts with dressing, pine nuts and dates.
|serving size: 83g|
|amount per serving||% daily value|
|includes 4g added sugars||8%|
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.