The perfect grab-and-go snack to keep you full, radiant, and revitalized.
- 1 1/2 cups pitted dried dates (about 8 oz)
- 1/2 cup creamy almond butter
- 4 scoops Youtheory® Collagen Powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp fine sea salt
- 1/3 cup mini chocolate chips or cacao nibs
- In a food processor, combine all ingredients except chocolate chips and blend until smooth and beginning to hold together (don't overwork it; it will become oily and harder to handle). (Yield: About 13.4 oz).
- Transfer to a bowl and knead in chocolate chips.
- Using a 1-Tbsp cookie scoop, portion dough into even pieces.
- Roll between your palms into balls. Place on baking sheet and refrigerate until firm.
- Serve, or cover and refrigerate or freeze to serve later.
- Replace chocolate chips with raisins and add 1 tsp of cinnamon when blending.
- Replace the chocolate chips with chopped white chocolate and add 1 to 2 tsp lemon zest when blending.
- Replace chocolate chips with dried cranberries and add 1 to 2 tsp orange zest when blending.