Sweet and salty, this crunchy mix can help to keep your digestion on track.
- 1 1/4 cups sliced almonds (150 g)
- 1 1/2 cups chopped pecans (185 g)
- 1 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1 1/2 cups unsweetened coconut (110 g)
- 1/3 cup of extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4-1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1 1/2 Tbsp vanilla extract
- 4 scoops Youtheory® Spore Probiotic Powder
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup dried cherries (75 g), chopped
- Preheat oven to 300°F. In a large bowl, combine almonds, pecans, pumpkin seeds and coconut; mix well.
- In a medium bowl, whisk oil, maple syrup, vanilla, Youtheory® Spore Probiotic Powder and salt.
- Pour into bowl with nut mixture and toss until well combined and evenly coated.
- Spread mixture evenly on 2 large, rimmed baking sheets.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes and switching baking sheets front to back and top to bottom halfway through, until granola is toasted and golden. Watch it carefully toward the end to keep it from overcooking (granola will crisp up further as it cools).
- Transfer to a large bowl to cool; stir every few minutes while cooling. Stir in dried cherries. Transfer to an airtight container; store at room temperature for up to 2 weeks.